Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!!





This is a few days late, but I wanted to post a few pictures from Christmas. Our Christmas started on Christmas Eve with dinner and presents at my mom's house. Then it was home and off to Bed in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. Or something like that. We had a great day on Christmas! The kids let us sleep in pretty late as far as Christmas morning goes. Then we opened presents and had a lazy morning at home. Our Christmas present highlights included Madelynn's play mat, Daniel's train, Nicholas' Cuddle Bug, which is a scrapbooking tool that cuts out shapes, Alex's Leapster 2, my new sewing machine, and Ben's new shaver. We then went to Ben's parent's house for food and family and then off to my grandparent's house to see my side of the family. It was pretty laid back and family filled which has become my favorite. I used to wonder how old people could be satisfied with that, so I guess now I am old because I just enjoy being with the ones I love and hanging out.

1 comment: