Sunday, February 21, 2010

Aloha!!

We recently went to Kauai Hawaii for a family trip. It was a lot of fun! We were only there for a day and got to see some jungle and the lighthouse before we spent the rest of our time at the beach. It was so nice to be somewhere warm and sunny for a change! While driving around the island, the kids got restless so Ben and I tried to think of things they could do to pass the time so it would be quieter like having them count palm trees and sing songs. Daniel then came up with a new song to the tune of "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam". It went, "Hawaiian, Hawaiian, Jesus wants to be a Hawaiian...". It was hilarious! I almost died laughing! Little kids are so funny!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute pictures. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!

    Also I love your blog background. Way cute!

    ReplyDelete