Thursday, April 28, 2011

Barcelona

Ben and I decided we needed to go on a trip before I get too pregnant and can't go anywhere.  Also, it's been a while.  Our original plan was to go to Athens, but sadly the flights were full so we changed our plans to go to Barcelona.  It was really pretty and we had a really great time!  I'm posting some of our better pictures. 
This is in a big open city square.  I don't remember names of people or places, so I'm afraid this is as specific as I can be.

So Barcelona has an Arc just like Paris does.  Who knew?  Now we do.  P.S. I had just woken up from sleeping on a plane and hadn't had a chance to put on make up or do my hair.  Be kind.

Huge fountain in a park we went to.  Once again, the names thing.  Also be kind here too, yes that's a tiny baby bump and I'm already gaining weight.

In the restaurant (kind if) where we took a break and had pizza, about the only thing that sounded good to me at the time.  It's hard to find food that sounds good to a partially morning sick person in a country you've never been to before!

I know you've all seen pictures of this, so I don't even need to remember the name, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment