Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Trip to the Park

With the two older boys at school now during the day, poor Daniel especially gets bored at the house.  I don't know why I never think to go to the park, but I never do.  Today I remembered that it existed and the three of us headed out for a while to get some energy out before lunch.  It's amazing how well Daniel and Madelynn can get along sometimes (when they want to).  They held hands and walked the whole way there together.
Daniel and Madelynn holding hands on the way to the park
 Once there, they both played together and had a fun time.  I love it when my kids decide to get along with each other!  Madelynn keeps up pretty well with Daniel and they play on the swings and slides and things.
Daniel and Madelynn on the swings.  They both love to go really high!
One time while Madelynn was climbing around on her own, I had another mom comment to me about how brave my daughter was.  She really is fearless!  I guess three older brothers will do that to a girl!  Not so great when I find her on top of a seven foot ladder, but fun when we go to the park and stuff!
My Little Daredevil playing on the playground

No comments:

Post a Comment