Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

Tonight for family night, we decided we needed to get our pumpkins done before Halloween.  We gave the option of carving or painting this year which we anticipated would be a stressful mess (for me) but had no idea how "stressful mess" would blossom into "unbearable chaos" (for me).  Ben is better natured about it, probably because he isn't pregnant.  I need to learn to let go and just enjoy the moment and ignore the mess.  It's hard.  Anyway, we ended up having a fun time and made some interesting pumpkins.
Nicholas was the one child who wanted to carve a traditional pumpkin.  That's my boy!

I'm not quite sure why Madelynn is shirtless, but she is.

Getting the pumpkin ready and apparently stabbing it in the face 

No comments:

Post a Comment