Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stuck!

So I realized I take a lot of pictures of Madelynn lately.  Probably because she stays in the cool air conditioned house with her hot pregnant mother while the boys play outside in the heat.  A good mom would go out and take pictures of them riding bikes and stuff, but do you think I could catch them right now?  In the heat?  :)  Anyway, today I walked into the living room to find that Madelynn had found a bottle of Bacos that Daniel had hid in the couch cushions.  A: Daniel often hides food around the house that he knows he's not supposed to eat in hopes that one day while my back is turned, he will remember that it's there and can eat it.  B: Bacos are one of his favorite things to eat that he's not supposed to eat.  Anyway, Madelynn found this bottle and reached in to get some, but once her hand was full of Bacos, she couldn't get her hand out to eat them.  It was hilarious!
Grabbing a big old handful of Bacos

"Hmmm... my hand won't come out!"

1 comment: