Monday, December 12, 2011

Gingerbread House

I knew that we were having our baby soon so I picked up a gingerbread house from Costco to assemble for a quick family home evening project.  It worked out great since it was pre assembled so I didn't have to put it together because I'm incredibly exhausted on my first day home with Christopher.  Although into family activities, decorating gingerbread houses is really more my thing than Ben's so he held the baby and took pictures while I applied frosting and helped the kids put candy on it.  We had a really fun time and the kids are already dying to break it apart and eat it, hope they can wait a few weeks!
Madelynn was more into eating the decorations than anything
Our motley crew. Alex, Nicholas, me, Madelynn, and Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment