Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sleeping

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and in this case I know it's true.  I think these pictures bear testimony to the eternal exhaustion that is parenthood.
I hesitated to put this picture on seeing as it is completely flattering with my double chins and all, but it shows that apparently we are all feeling the effects of having a new baby in the house.  On a side note, Madelynn was the one who brought the chip bag in.  Not that I didn't help myself, but I usually don't fall asleep with food on my.  Usually.

I just think this picture is so sweet!  I couldn't help but share it with the world!   Ben is also incredibly tired these days seeing as this super dad gets up at night with the baby as well, so I can (maybe) get some sleep too.  I'm spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment